• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don't you hate it when......

Do you have an apartment open in your projects I could live in
do you like people from other countries? people that have no clue how to speak english? and really freak out when I clean hogs over there,well do I have a place for you.Will stand out like ivory soap

Funny. I had literally clicked this post to read it when I got a PM from a guy i contacted th

And I immediately responded to him. 1 hour later he has yet to respond back. He is new with 0 deals and not many posts.

Funny. I had literally clicked this post to read it when I got a PM from a guy i contacted th

And I immediately responded to him. 1 hour later he has yet to respond back. He is new with 0 deals and not many posts.
Maybe he's just learning...the guy I was trying to deal with got another pm from me saying I'm not interested anymore

do you like people from other countries? people that have no clue how to speak english? and really freak out when I clean hogs over there,well do I have a place for you.Will stand out like ivory soap
I like to pick up dudes from Home Depot and take them to remote locations and kill things... looks on their faces are priceless. Can't understand a word they scream...

yep i agree its a different world in your part of town..work there alot

Back
Top Bottom