• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Double yellow lines

medium187mph

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
218   0
Reaction score
There’s a single lane road that is a 55mph section that in the last 90 days, I’ve nearly been hit head on 5 or 6 times going around blind curves.

These people are speeding and tailgating 18 wheelers and then pass on double yellow lines.

It happened to me just nearly 30 min ago and my adrenaline is still high and I’m trying to convince myself I don’t need to carry bricks on my dashboard….

There’s a single lane road that is a 55mph section that in the last 90 days, I’ve nearly been hit head on 5 or 6 times going around blind curves.

These people are speeding and tailgating 18 wheelers and then pass on double yellow lines.

It happened to me just nearly 30 min ago and my adrenaline is still high and I’m trying to convince myself I don’t need to carry bricks on my dashboard….
The world is full of inconsiderate assholes.

The road I live on is 35 mph. I finally moved my mail box to hopefully live a little longer. Routinely folks come over the hill 55 + who knows how much. Yes folks only care about themselves. Slow down and have a more harmonious outcome 🧐

I've driven in 49 of the 50 states and I have to say Georgia has some of the worst drivers I have seen.

Too fast and too close is the standard here, even more than in other states.

This is the only state I have driven in where drivers can't seem to grasp "Left turns yield to all traffic."

Its getting bad around here up north as well, the wife says they drive like they’re vaccinated. It got a lot worse the last few years. FYI when someone flips you off in traffic and you have no idea why, smile and wave at them, their reaction will give you a laugh.

Pulling out of my driveway is a life threatening move...45mph speed limit, double yellow line, but theres a slight curve 400 or so feet south of my driveway, and cars try to see how fast they can manage that curve. I have a cross in my front yard, and one across the street in memory of two people that failed, one was a friend.

On Monday we were making our way home from Macon. We were on a two lane 55 MPH road. A lady in a small SUV passed me on a double yellow line and I was running 60-65 mph. The car made me look as though I was backing up. I dont know how fast she was driving. I bet the GSP that had her pulled over about 10 miles down the road knew how fast she was going. I could not help but to toot my horn as I passed her.

I've driven in 49 of the 50 states and I have to say Georgia has some of the worst drivers I have seen.

Too fast and too close is the standard here, even more than in other states.

This is the only state I have driven in where drivers can't seem to grasp "Left turns yield to all traffic."

Well now I am curious what state you haven't driven in? Maybe they are worse than us :lol:

Back
Top Bottom