• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Double yellow lines

Dang. You got me beat because I think I am only at 46 states. But I have never been anywhere there were more left turns failing to yield to oncoming traffic as in Georgia. Also recently experienced mass confusion at several 4-way stops SE of Atlanta as people would NOT go at their turn, just sat there. It’s too easy to get a license.

I yield both directions now lol.

• Haha
Reactions: GFB
Unless things have dramatically changed, no place was as bad as Chicago. I'd pull over to let people pass that were riding my rear and they didn't speed up or slow down one mile per hour. Just the way they drove. Didn't matter how fast you were going either. We moved to Texas last August and after a couple months my wife had to go back to Georgia for a work thing for a few weeks. The first thing she said when she got back was "I can't believe how terrible the drivers are there! How could it have changed so quickly?" I told her, it didn't....

Well I don’t really consider Chicago or NYC as part of the United States. Those places are the Wild West when it comes to most laws, driving included.

I’ve been 8 cars wide on a 3 lane road in NYC before

Too many people to enforce the laws they already have so they just keep passing more they don’t enforce.

Pulling out of my driveway is a life threatening move...45mph speed limit, double yellow line, but theres a slight curve 400 or so feet south of my driveway, and cars try to see how fast they can manage that curve. I have a cross in my front yard, and one across the street in memory of two people that failed, one was a friend.
600 hp GTO ?

Back
Top Bottom