• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dove Season Opener

Bear44

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
213   0
Reaction score
It's only a week and a half away. Anyone have plans?

Amazingly, I've been invited to what looks like a great private shoot. I hope to have many opportunities to miss spectacularly. LOL!

It's only a week and a half away. Anyone have plans?

Amazingly, I've been invited to what looks like a great private shoot. I hope to have many opportunities to miss spectacularly. LOL!
We always go to my grandmas house to shoot doves and it always amazes me how me shots we miss. Lol

Been looking for a pay shoot around North Georgia, haven’t had any luck though. Doesn’t look like they planted much at my local WMA dove field, and it needs to be cut. Really disappointing actually.

I grew up in Worth Co and went dove hunting as a kid every year. There is nothing like being on a field when they come in. I really miss those times out there with my father.

For you north ga guys check the August issue of gon somewhere around page 57. Can't miss the ad for Hall County dove field. It's 40 acres of sunflower and millet. He may have some openings for the 9th through the 14th. Will be my youngest boys first hunt can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom