• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dove Season Opener

And way over selling the field. Just too many guns and it always seems the sky busting idiots are on the perimeter. The birds get past them because they don't see them coming due to the treeline they are on. Then they start blasting well after they are out of range and spook the birds out of coming in so no one gets a reasonable shot.
I mentioned it before but the last public shoot I went on, this was in abundance. I left the field after a guy took a shot at a dove over 200 YARDS AWAY. No, I'm not exaggerating. That was the last public shoot I'll ever go on.

I mentioned it before but the last public shoot I went on, this was in abundance. I left the field after a guy took a shot at a dove over 200 YARDS AWAY. No, I'm not exaggerating. That was the last public shoot I'll ever go on.
yeah and god forbid they start shooting at a low bird

The pay shoots I have been on are just as bad.

Back
Top Bottom