• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dr strange vs Vanguard

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ONLY people who are going to believe anything you say are the ones who don't remember you. How you GOT FIRED from your job, couldn't get another because you couldn't stand for more than an hour or so at a time, moved in with your parents AT AGE 50, begged for free stuff, THEN SOLD IT BACK ON THE ODT, complained about everyone that didn't kiss your ass and everything that didn't go your way.

I ACTUALLY find it HORRIFIC to think of YOU as a MINISTER. To think that people actually came to YOU for spiritual guidance is absolutely mind numbingly terrifying. Especially given that, for you, being a minister was most definitely a scam and a dodge, rather than a calling. My GOD. I truly pity ANYONE who depends on YOU for ANYTHING.

And for those who think I am being harsh....just wait. You will see enough of him to MORE than confirm everything I say.
most of what you just said is a LIE, but who cares right.

well for the ones that know me I tried to come back as Dr Strange and was put back to vanguard, the ONLY reason I did that was to start over, I have stepped down from being a minister and I go to auctions and buy and sell things on ebay and I have a bigger workshop and do a lot of repairs on all kinds of things. I have retired from ministry because I needed to step back and look at my life and what I want out of life my last years on earth. I just want to do some buying and selling on here and live in peace, I have made mistakes in the past and am sorry for them. but I just want to live in peace, if you want to try and bring up my past mistakes knock yourself out, I could not care less, life is too damn short to live in the past.
Welcome back, you crazy ****. I can't wait to see the spray painted **** you have to peddle here.

most of what you just said is a LIE, but who cares right.
Every word is true. If you don't remember it that's because you actually convinced yourself that you are NOT the freeloading, whining, two faced backstabbing leach we all know you to be. Let me refresh your memory. Do you still live with mommy while your wife works and you do NOTHING" Oh! I forgot. You are now an entrepreneur, buying at auction, selling at large and dodging taxes at will. By the way, I fully intent to forward a link to this thread to the IRS.

Vanny,

The mods were right to prohibit you from creating a new identity. Members have a right to know with whom they are dealing. If you really want to buy, sell, and trade, ****ing do it and quit with the "I'm a victim" threads.
you people are out of you freaking mind this is not a i am a victim thread, you guys have so much hate and bs that you don,t even read what the hell you are talking about, get the f over it already damn.

you people are out of you freaking mind this is not a i am a victim thread, you guys have so much hate and bs that you don,t even read what the hell you are talking about, get the f over it already damn.
Every thread you ever posted has been an "I am a victim" thread. Well, except the one where you challenged another ODTer to a shooting competition, them wimped out when he accepted. LOL.

Every word is true. If you don't remember it that's because you actually convinced yourself that you are NOT the freeloading, whining, two faced backstabbing leach we all know you to be. Let me refresh your memory. Do you still live with mommy while your wife works and you do NOTHING" Oh! I forgot. You are now an entrepreneur, buying at auction, selling at large and dodging taxes at will. By the way, I fully intent to forward a link to this thread to the IRS.
you are so full of sh't , my wife and i own our own home and are retired, i do have a bad back and you can come to the doctors with me tomorrow and watch him give me a shot in my back. so stop all the bs about me, it is getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom