• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dr strange vs Vanguard

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are so full of sh't , my wife and i own our own home and are retired, i do have a bad back and you can come to the doctors with me tomorrow and watch him give me a shot in my back. so stop all the bs about me, it is getting old.
Ah! So your parents passed away and you got the house. Got it. And retired? At 52? From what incredibly successful career did you retire? LOL. Of course you have a bad back. That's why several of us suggested you get trained for another career using the Hope Scholarship a few years back. But that was too demanding and you refused to consider gainful employment and set out to make a living begging on the ODT. Some forget and you love when they do. Some NEVER forget. Tuff on ya.

Ah! So your parents passed away and you got the house. Got it. And retired? At 52? From what incredibly successful career did you retire? LOL. Of course you have a bad back. That's why several of us suggested you get trained for another career using the Hope Scholarship a few years back. But that was too demanding and you refused to consider gainful employment and set out to make a living begging on the ODT. Some forget and you love when they do. Some NEVER forget. Tuff on ya.
wtf do you care, i busted my ass for over 30 years doing hard lifting jobs, unloading trains,trucks, boats, and building things that is why my back is so f,d up and i can,t work like i used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom