• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

drive way alarm

sig68

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
14   0
Reaction score
Anybody else here use a driveway alarm? Ive had one for about 6 months and its come in handy. The particular one i have came from home depot. It was about 60 bucks. It picks up cars only, there are other ones out there that pick up ppl and animals but i live in the country so it would go off quite a bit. I wouldnt want a rabbit to wake us up! :)

My 14 pound dog works well at night.

We have one of those kind of "driveway alarms" too. He perches by the front window and nothing moves without him letting us know about it. If I could only switch him off some times. :lol:

I've looked at the ones from HF and others. They seem to get mixed reviews on reliability and sensitivity but I'm considering one. Right now I'm more interested in an inexpensive wifi security cam.

I have one. It lets me know when someone enters my driveway either on foot or in a car. A 2nd sensor lets me know if they are coming up on my front porch and a 3rd sensor protects my garage. Because of it I caught the one piece of s**t who wanted the contents of my truck. It was not a good experience for him as I stood on his nuts with a gun to his head while waiting for the S.O. to arrrive. I've had no further problems.

"ding ding", "ding ding".. old gas station drive way alarms work great without being triggered by pesky wanimals !!

www.miltonsbells.com_uploads_products_completemiltonkits.jpg

http://www.miltonsbells.com

Pure genius, you win.

Back
Top Bottom