• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Drugs are bad, mmmkay?

No doubt from something coming across our open southern border. Maybe if hunter got some and overdosed, his idiot father would close the border?
Not gonna happen until they treat border as a envision and eliminate the threat thru war.

No doubt from something coming across our open southern border. Maybe if hunter got some and overdosed, his idiot father would close the border?
Reading the story, he was not part of the show, left the shop earlier.
Sounds like he was always sorta the black sheep, or at least not the favorite.

That’s sad. Sometimes fame and fortune comes with a terrible price.
The virtually unknown son of a reality star has a drug overdose. I’m guessing something laced with fentanyl. Everything is laced with fentanyl these days even marijuana.

I fail to see how fame and fortune comes with a terrible price fits into this. Some kind of karmic payback for the family having a reality show that he didn’t participate in?

The virtually unknown son of a reality star has a drug overdose. I’m guessing something laced with fentanyl. Everything is laced with fentanyl these days even marijuana.

I fail to see how fame and fortune comes with a terrible price fits into this. Some kind of karmic payback for the family having a reality show that he didn’t participate in?
If I had to guess, more like the ignored second child loser syndrome.
Seen too many families where the first-born son was the center of attention, the rest of the children are basically ignored and on auto-pilot.

I was referring to the family as a whole. Even though he was not a star on the show I’m sure he would still be well known around Las Vegas and I would guess he benefitted financially from his Father’s success. Being associated with famous people/families can be a blessing or a curse.

Back
Top Bottom