• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I am a bad Christian

Para13ellum

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
27   0
Reaction score
I’m not a good Christian. I cuss a lot. I love heavy metal and horror movies. I try all the F’N time to be the best person I can be, simply for me. Broken physically and mentally I must retain integrity, I must. Right now Swords are swinging everywhere. People have been coming out of the woodwork to come at me. Whatev’s. I feel like God is removing the people in my life that don’t matter. All of these people have questionable moral integrity and I won’t sweat them being gone.

I can see all of the Evil. I see the evil on the gun side, firearms are fun and big portion of my life. Gun free zones, “unlicensed seller”, Illegals having the ability to carry a gun,etc. That’s just a tip of the iceberg. Now socially, the evil is even more in your face. Wars world wide, sex trafficking, killing babies, the list is ever growing.

Guys we need to circle the wagons. We have to come together and watch out for these DemoNcrats. We have to be aware of what’s going on. Watch and try to use your voice, even if only to our buddies.

The answer isn’t political. This is where I lose most of you. Biden sucks and so does Trump. Trump ran the country better but we were still getting deficated on. Trump with the bump stock thing paved the way for Joey B and his tyranny. The things that he has publicly stated about civil asset forfeiture without conviction and indemnifying police are just hot F’N garbage. Let’s be honest, if the police weren’t doing the wrong thing they wouldn’t champion qualified immunity. If your being honest on the streets, be honest. Be personally accountable.

The only good thing out of this crap is I’ve studied the constitution. I’ve learned a lot. It’s made me more libertarian.

Christians should be God-fearing and humble. They should display the fruit of the Spirit given in Galatians 6: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, and self-control. While no Christians possess these qualities perfectly, we must and will continually grow in them as a result of the Spirit’s work in us. Never give up hope nor faith.

I’m not a good Christian. I cuss a lot. I love heavy metal and horror movies. I try all the F’N time to be the best person I can be, simply for me. Broken physically and mentally I must retain integrity, I must. Right now Swords are swinging everywhere. People have been coming out of the woodwork to come at me. Whatev’s. I feel like God is removing the people in my life that don’t matter. All of these people have questionable moral integrity and I won’t sweat them being gone.

I can see all of the Evil. I see the evil on the gun side, firearms are fun and big portion of my life. Gun free zones, “unlicensed seller”, Illegals having the ability to carry a gun,etc. That’s just a tip of the iceberg. Now socially, the evil is even more in your face. Wars world wide, sex trafficking, killing babies, the list is ever growing.

Guys we need to circle the wagons. We have to come together and watch out for these DemoNcrats. We have to be aware of what’s going on. Watch and try to use your voice, even if only to our buddies.

The answer isn’t political. This is where I lose most of you. Biden sucks and so does Trump. Trump ran the country better but we were still getting deficated on. Trump with the bump stock thing paved the way for Joey B and his tyranny. The things that he has publicly stated about civil asset forfeiture without conviction and indemnifying police are just hot F’N garbage. Let’s be honest, if the police weren’t doing the wrong thing they wouldn’t champion qualified immunity. If your being honest on the streets, be honest. Be personally accountable.

The only good thing out of this crap is I’ve studied the constitution. I’ve learned a lot. It’s made me more libertarian.
1711498554931.png

The House is Republican controlled...

Back
Top Bottom