E-File Form 1 question

Somewhat related question - With 41p coming up would it be smart to paper form 1 instead of e-file just in case there are any dumb errors? My understanding with Efile you have to start over and cant do corrections? Think they will make any exceptions in the case of an Efile right before the deadline?

Its my understanding that an email to our favorite NFA guy Ted Clutter will resolve most issues and get you approved pretty quickly.

Somewhat related question - With 41p coming up would it be smart to paper form 1 instead of e-file just in case there are any dumb errors? My understanding with Efile you have to start over and cant do corrections? Think they will make any exceptions in the case of an Efile right before the deadline?
From my understanding (I am no way a NFA expert or a Lawyer) if you efile something and have an error or it's denied for something, you can correct the error and email "uncle Ted Clutter) and he will push it through and get approved in a couple days.
Just my understanding.

nitrousfedlx nitrousfedlx I sent him an email asking about his rates and he quoted me $45 Laser & $65 Roll Mark Engraving.
Do you get a buddy special price or something?
I didnt at the time. He must have went up. Lol. In fact when he did a few sets of lowers for me, he didn't have roll mark engraving then. That's good to know.

Back
Top Bottom