• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Eastman Gun Show Rant

Yea I was there. It was high prices for sure.! I ended up going to AO and coming home with this instead..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 50
Yea I was there. It was high prices for sure.! I ended up going to AO and coming home with this instead..

Never been to AO, but MOST of the brotherhood here on the ODT slam them as bad as they slam that pansy pamper wearing baby boy Matt and his b**** of a wife! Eastman shows suck for sure but if you ain't got anything better to do........Glad you found something that gave you wood at AO!

AgreedE=woodstock;3637527]eastman had to use a smaller place last time in cobb, and it was not crowded at all. word is out on that crap[/QUOTE]

Agred, haven't been in a while

Never been to AO, but MOST of the brotherhood here on the ODT slam them as bad as they slam that pansy pamper wearing baby boy Matt and his b**** of a wife! Eastman shows suck for sure but if you ain't got anything better to do........Glad you found something that gave you wood at AO!
Well I gave about 15 to 20 other dealers a chance to sell me what I was looking for and none of them had it....So AO did. (At a great price too might I add :) ). Anyways the show SUCKED!..carry on

I don't go to Eastman shows. I haven't been to one in probably 15 years.

They are not for me.

Flea markets don't charge admission.

I stopped going to any of the gun shows. 10 or 12 years ago a man could find a good deal on a gun and ammo, but now, they just want a fool's money.

I go just for the walk around sales and private sellers tables. The dealers try to low ball you to death when you're selling and charge more than the LGS when it's your time to buy. It seems like the days of gun show deals faded after the assault weapons ban.

Back
Top Bottom