• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Eastman gun show tomorrow

So I took one for the ODT Team and swung in as I was driving by. Happy to announce my findings.

Easily the worst gun show of all time. If you enjoy paying hyper inflated prices on handguns, this show is for you.

If you enjoy flea market jewelry, you have found the promise land.

If you want to pay 3x the normal price of ammo, you had better get over here now.

One Bubba Table has a Glock 19 used Gen 4, with I kid you not a sign saying “Gun Show special” $950. If this is something that interests you, you should probably slide on over here quickly bro, pick up this stunning deal of the day.

While you are here you can get your glasses cleaned, sift through a mini library or purchase some of the cheapest Chinese made knives you have ever seen.

But if none of that takes your fancy, you could always check out ODT periodically and get some pretty good deals
Well written my brother !!!

I was at the RK gun show at Gwinnett Fair Grounds, the people who work for RK said that RK, bought out the Eastman company about 6 months ago. Don't know if it's true or not.

The Best, DEALS ever on ODT are (Bikers13's) Trading and Buying events, you get to meet people, DEALS and information are really made before the Trading date. Those, I miss!

The Best, DEALS ever on ODT are (Bikers13's) Trading and Buying events, you get to meet people, DEALS and information are really made before the Trading date. Those, I miss!

yep. Just park in the shade and drop yo’ tailgate….

EB278495-4315-4077-BC83-461AF89D88A6.jpeg

Year ago 90’s or 2000’s vendors were complaining that Matt was price fixing and they couldn’t sell at whatever price they wanted

Saw it firsthand. Worked for a well known LGS around 2008 and they set up a booth at an Eastman gun show. Didn't make it through the first hour before being told that we couldn't sell new glocks for $499 because it was pissing off Matt's buddies and their $549-599 Glocks. Packed up the table and left immediately.

Gun shows are for people that don't understand the gun market. Don't waste your time

So I took one for the ODT Team and swung in as I was driving by. Happy to announce my findings.

Easily the worst gun show of all time. If you enjoy paying hyper inflated prices on handguns, this show is for you.

Have a Q for you maidenfan, did they have metal detectors at the door.
Last show I almost went to here in Savannah they have some rent a cops running metal detectors
at our civic center. That was about 3 years ago and I haven't gone by to see if that has changed here.
Mike

Back
Top Bottom