• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ejection issues???

We own several... the pistol is designed to shoot NATO ammo... hotter then you are loading... you need to lock the slide back for several days... and shoot hotter ammo... All mine were fed 500-1000 rounds of NATO ammo or Sellier&Bellot 9mm, the hottest factory ammo made... Never a problem after broken in properly...

Well my guess would be you need to load your 124s a little hotter. But I’ve heard the caniks had problems not shooting the factory 115s because the recoil spring was too stiff. But I think the manufacturer would send you a new recoil spring

Loaded some 9mm
Using Berry's 124 gr
231 4.5 gr
Shot fine with my Sig 320 but my Canik elite combat doesnt eject. Shoots factory ammo just fine. Scratching my head! Any thoughts would be helpful

Could be a problem with extractor tensioning. I had a problem like that on one of my guns. Weigand Combat Handguns, Inc has an extractor tensioning insert for difference calibers that's used with your trigger pull gauge, AND they have an extractor tensioning tool that is used to adjust the 'bend' in the extractor for the right tension. You can find them here. Shown is for a 1911 but if your Sig has a long enough one piece extractor this might work.

1911 Colt 1911 A1 Extractor Adjusting Tool from Weigand Combat Handguns Inc (jackweigand.com)

I'm a new reloader, but if you are going to increase the powder, and if you're using Berry's plated bullets, you need to chrono them so you don't exceed the recommended velocity of these bullets.

Back
Top Bottom