• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Elon Musk is Done....

So, you've used multiple spaces when you had a trailer or boat hooked up?

I would not.

If I had to walk across the street from some other parking place, I would do so.

I have never, and will never use a handicapped space unless I become handicapped.

That is a 100% total dick moves, and 100% inexcusable without a tag or permit.

My Dad has been in a wheelchair for 2 decades. Any MF who plays these games with me is gonna find trouble.

I would not.

If I had to walk across the street from some other parking place, I would do so.

I have never, and will never use a handicapped space unless I become handicapped.

My Dad has been in a wheelchair for 2 decades. Any MF who plays these games with me is gonna find trouble.
Driver was pounding away on his phone
At least he pulled over to start texting

Probabaly not many handicappers going to a closed tattoo shop at 9 AM

I would not.

So you would use two spaces of regular parking. Why can't a person that is handicapped use two handicap spaces when towing something?

So you would use two spaces of regular parking. Why can't a person that is handicapped use two handicap spaces when towing something?

Where's the tag or decal?

And how the hell is a handicapped person going to he into/out of a freaking Tesla anyhow? Seriously.

I ain't no ****ing doctor, but I'll be damned if I can figure out how someone who can climb in and out of a car like that has any physical handicap.

Where's the tag or decal?

And how the hell is a handicapped person going to he into/out of a freaking Tesla anyhow? Seriously.
Yeah, where is the tag? I couldn't see it. Can you?

So, if a handicapped person can get in and out of that car, they're not handicapped enough... for you.

Yeah, where is the tag? I couldn't see it. Can you?

So, if a handicapped person can get in and out of that car, they're not handicapped enough... for you.
You ever sat in a Tesla?

I have. I just don’t see how anyone who needs handicapped parking could possibly do it.

The car sits pretty damned low. It’s like getting into and out of a corvette.

Doesn’t matter anyhow. I don’t see a plate or hang tag.

Back
Top Bottom