• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

England...

What does it mean there???
On this site you might describe your fanny as a small cat, for another part of the anatomy you can use a$$, everyone understands but British usage is bottom (polite), bum (not so) a*se (with all your vulgar mates) Have a heap of fun, you will love it.

I'm going with my sister and my 13 y.o. niece so it's more pleasing them than myself...I'm just happy to be able to take this trip and to see my friends out there! We want to see the very BEST things to see! We're staying in Red Lodge...Mildnehall AFB

Here's an idea, there are big red open top double decker buses that tour London, take a trip and get a look at all the sites and then decide what you especially want to see. Covent Garden is a great market area to walk, so is Southwark Market. If history is your thing, Aspley House, 1 Hyde Park, the Duke of Wellington's old house full of battle memorabilia. For art, the Tate Gallery at Leicester Square. Stratford upon Avon is not far from you, birth place of Shakespear and the dreaming spires of Oxford just down the road. I'm sure your family, who know the place, will be full of ideas and have something planned for you. Anyway, any questions during your trip feel free to ask any time, keep having fun!

Back
Top Bottom