• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Essential or Non Essential

Red Dawn

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
WOLVERINE
157   0
Reaction score

Are you an asset...Are you the plague that causes destruction or are you the cure that can instill in every person you come in contact with HOPE. That is the belief that someone greater than you believes in you and knows you will persevere through whatever may come. Or are you an Oper8tor spy able to destroy all that is around you depending or looking for no one for help.

WTH is going on ... why is it ok to go to bars and not ok to go to church ? Why is it ok to peaceful protest and burn cities but not ok to stand for principle or integrity. Invest in where your soul will spend eternity not in material possessions that others can steal. Just food for thought .. God Bless We The People and the USA ...

It’s all part of a political agenda.
We are pawns in the game and even though we know what is going on, there’s not much we can do to stop it, short of .....well, I’ll stop there.

Yeah is the glass half full or is it half empty.
My momma taught me to be polite but also not to suffer other people's mess. That being said, as a pastor (often in the rough) I want to share the Gospel of Christ to any and all that will hear me. But as a God fearing man, I know in whom I place my faith. And it isn't in any earthly government or politician. I am a Christian first, then a husband and father... May any men in the same position look toward Christ for answers. Just keep your weapon close and family closer. God bless.

Back
Top Bottom