Ever PM someone and.......

Comanche

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
124   0
Reaction score
They totally ignore you?

Even if you have cash?

........then you think "what did I do wrong to this guy"?

Then you figure they must be busy or out of town but then you see their ad relisted so you give it another try with a PM and even a reply in their ad that you sent a PM?

Geesh!

Makes you wonder if they are not just posting for a buddy to drive a price a certain way for an identical item?

I dunno, maybe it's just me.

That would drive me freaking crazy!! If I got something listed I'm watching that stuff because I want to sell it for some reason. What pisses me off worse is someone PM you, makes an offer...you accept, then they say ok how about meeting on Thursday or Friday and that is 4-5 days away...then comes Thursday or fri. and you don't hear from them! Can't get em to answer you! WTF?? Lol....

That would drive me freaking crazy!! If I got something listed I'm watching that stuff because I want to sell it for some reason. What pisses me off worse is someone PM you, makes an offer...you accept, then they say ok how about meeting on Thursday or Friday and that is 4-5 days away...then comes Thursday or fri. and you don't hear from them! Can't get em to answer you! WTF?? Lol....

^^^^This...

Back
Top Bottom