• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ever seen someone kicked off a range?

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
What did they do?

I saw a guy put a plastic airsoft silencer on his AR and then promptly blow it off his real gun with the first shot. He was then told to pack up and leave.

most common things i've seen at range are people failing to keep pointed down range, i've people get reminders for this, but not sent packing. i have seen someone look down the barrel after a failure of some sort.

As well as he should have been.
I've reported a few moron's at indoor ranges over the years that just couldn't control their muzzle direction (even after I politely asked/reminded them) and they were asked to leave.

I was at Charlie Elliott when a RSO went full-on schizoid when he saw a dude with a model 1919 on a tripod, belt sticking out of the side and all. He thought the rifle was full auto. It was just a semi. Cool as heck, though.

Never seen anyone booted, though.

I was at the range one day getting ready for a shoot, finger on the trigger about to fire a shot and this guy walks by in front of me! He casually said "sorry". I told him that he almost died as I was touching a 12oz trigger. It scared me to death- didn't bother him a bit.

I just got to the range one day a father and son were there shooting, the father ask me do you want to go put up some targets, I said thanks sure I do, the father went to the 100 yard backstop to put up more targets for he and his son, I was grabbing a few targets, I here a 22 rifle go off, while the father is at 100 yards backstop, the son starts shooting at the 25 yard backstop , which is in line with the 100yd,, the son is at least 25 years old, i yelled at him to stop shooting, he looked like what did i do wrong, couple seconds later they both got booted and were told never come back, Im just thank full i wasn't already putting targets up.

Back
Top Bottom