• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ever seen someone kicked off a range?

I was told to leave trigger time. Gun.range.in flowery branch, fella had a 300 winnie with a muzzle break right next.to me and it was stupid loud so.as an act of frustration i pulled out my saiga twelve loaded three twenty five round mags 4 ten.round mags and 3 5 round mags and shot all as fast as i could all laoded with turkey mag loud as heck to lol managment promptly removed us both lmao

Honest, why the **** does someone bring a shotgun or a 300win mag to an indoor range? what fun are either there?

Many times. One that sticks out was a guy that came in with a duffel bag full of guns. One was a pistol gripped pump shotgun. He was firing from the hip, as fast as possible, blowing the range ceiling and target hangers to shreds. He was shown the door in a hurry.

Honest, why the **** does someone bring a shotgun or a 300win mag to an indoor range? what fun are either there?
Because:
tumblr_mopf384iSs1rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg

Many times. One that sticks out was a guy that came in with a duffel bag full of guns. One was a pistol gripped pump shotgun. He was firing from the hip, as fast as possible, blowing the range ceiling and target hangers to shreds. He was shown the door in a hurry.

Curious if your referencing that range by the Pink Pony? (can't remember the name).

Function test or to pattern it (at really close range, granted) if you can't make it to an outdoor range. I have never done it, but I can see where one might.

Sure would not be for fun, though.

Curious if your referencing that range by the Pink Pony? (can't remember the name).

Not there. That's GA Range and Guns. Never seen anyone kicked off that range, no matter how many safety violations they committed. I did see them refuse to let a group on the range one night because they were consuming alcohol. Meaning that the came into the shop and attempted to sign in while holding mixed drinks in their hand. You could smell it from 3 feet away. I haven't been there in several years because I got tired of the thug clientele and getting swept on the range.

The shotgun guy was at Army Navy Range in Stockbridge and they were watching him from the second he stepped on the range. They routinely pull people off the range for safety reasons.

Last edited:
I just got back from sharing a range with six German tourists. They rented a870 and shot it about 7 yards. I'm sighting in a 22 in the next lane, I pull my target back and they have put more holes in it than I did. I did correct their chick lean. Germany is no longer a military that to anyone.

I just got back from sharing a range with six German tourists. They rented a870 and shot it about 7 yards. I'm sighting in a 22 in the next lane, I pull my target back and they have put more holes in it than I did. I did correct their chick lean. Germany is no longer a military that to anyone.

I guess I have been blessed not to witness any of this bad range experiences.

Back
Top Bottom