• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Everybody is SELLING, Nobody is BUYING... So

I drove an hour and 20 minutes to meet a guy from Macon, got there and saw MAJOR UNDISCLOSED RUST in the internals of the firearm. I was so pissed. I was nice enough to make him a new legit offer, effectively dropping my offer in half, he refused and hasn't logged in since. He had lots of good feedback too, but he knew when I saw it and started back peddling quickly.

F that guy
PM me the username....please...I gotsta know....lol.

had a brand new ACOG listed for 850....... if thats not a deal then idk what is... I agree that people just aren't spending.... even had a guy tell me my trade value was "way off" (asking for a used glock and 400 cash.) so I took it down after no bites.

There are some good deals to be had right now if you're looking to buy. I actually bought a Glock 19 yesterday. (deserved comments from the peanut gallery will be enjoyed appropriately) I couldn't pass it up. Gen 3 like new.

I kind of look at the trader as a way to get something you want for a reasonable price and get rid of something at a reasonable price to a fellow gun nut or the like. I don't look it as a way to make a buck. There are a lot of folks on here that have turned this into a store, a side business.

High prices and demand being low since Obummer is gone, slows sales for sure. Lot of folks "invested" in ARs and the like hoping to turn a buck when the prices went up even higher and now they are stuck with them in a saturated market. I say to them, what goes around comes around.

Rosewood

Ive found a few deals but most good deals are taken in 5 minutes or less. The rest I can get cheaper NIB online shipped to my FFL.

Back
Top Bottom