• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Everything stolen

That's why I had safe builder build me a truck safe for my bed. Im on the road every other weekend shooting matches and I can just lock the safe take up my overnight bag and beer. in order to get to the guns they would have to take the whole safe

Or just steal your truck.

that's actually what I meant to type, they would have to steal the whole truck because its bolted to the bed and in that case its paid for and I could use a new one.

I usually don't even lock my vehicles. At lest you won't have body damage and or busted glass, and your **** getting stolen anyways.

I wonder if you hid out and laid in wait for some perps to arrive and pop a cap in their head whilst they be stealing yo junk from yo truck, if that would be considered "Hunting over Bait" or premeditated?

that's actually what I meant to type, they would have to steal the whole truck because its bolted to the bed and in that case its paid for and I could use a new one.

You need some new guns also? Auto insurance usually doesn't cover but a couple of hundred dollars for personal belongings.

Back
Top Bottom