• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Everything stolen

Don't leave valuables in car, it makes it so easy for them...
That's a very Liberal/Democratic reply.

Don't go to Applebee's, that makes it easy for them also.

Don't leave your house, keep the curtains drawn, turn off the lights, and hide under the bed.

Better yet, give away everything you have, just be a street bum and you don't have to worry at all about anybody stealing anything valuable from you.

Don't leave your house, keep the curtains drawn, turn off the lights, and hide under the bed.

Better yet, give away everything you have, just be a street bum and you don't have to worry at all about anybody stealing anything valuable from you.
Such a greedy capitalist. Why would you need valuables in the first place?

Very sorry for your losses. Obviously this crime is not your fault.Now please please use some of your insurance money to buy a small safe for such occasions. There are some clever designs on the market now that won't break the bank. Time is the enemy of a thief. If you can add another layer of protection and slow them way down why not. Like someone else said its a good idea to eat where you can see your truck when you have valuables in it. I was broken into at home but the worst they could do was chip the paint on my safe in frustration. Obviously this crime is not your fault. I just think certain items deserve a different level of security.Good luck with your claim and hope the bastards get whats coming to them.

4 replies, You mad ?

Back
Top Bottom