• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Everything stolen

So if have have my work van loaded down well equipment and I have to leave it in Home Depot parking lot, it gets broken into... my bad?
When I have a 4k welder in the back of my truck, i drive an extra 30 mins to drop it off @ the shop and then go to home depot. It SUCKS to have to do it, but my welder is still mine....

View attachment 787688
just had my truck broken into in Albuquerque. Was eating at Applebee's for 45 mins. They stole my glock 34, model 66 .357, MacBook Pro, iPad and my @36fatfriends knife in my go bag.

Can't describe the frustration.

Why auld anyone in their right mind be in Albuquerque?
I spent 5 weeks working there a few year back and that's the only logical reason for being there

When I have a 4k welder in the back of my truck, i drive an extra 30 mins to drop it off @ the shop and then go to home depot. It SUCKS to have to do it, but my welder is still mine....
Well I work several hours away sometimes , so that isn't always feasible . To say if I leave valuables in my vehicle and they get stolen is my fault is asinine . If I am in a bad area I drive further to a store,Applebee's,etc... in a better area however.

druginfos.com_wp_content_uploads_2016_04_tylenol.JPG

Here you go, @Lockout

Back
Top Bottom