• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Everything stolen

I jumped into my truck one morning to go to work and thought "I didn't leave my glove box open" then I noticed my ignition was trashed and got a sinking feeling. I got out and looked and saw my toolbox open. I looked inside and ALL of it was gone. Every tool both power and hand tools.

Some crack head stole my means to make a living because he was too lazy to work for one himself

ALL THIEVES SHOULD BE SHOT. I really have no cotton for a thief

Sorry to hear it brother. I hope you have the serial numbers so there is a chance to catch em. Did you have the "find me" app on your tablet?

^^ this.. Thieves are scum..

Born and raised there. Lived there the first 30 years of my life. Honestly there is nowhere in this work I would rather be.

If something happened to my wife tomorrow I would be back in Albuquerque by the end of the week.

Absolutely not.

No disrespect intended brother. There were several places that I really enjoyed, but there were several shooting really close to us and we were not in a good part of town. I do plan on going back for the balloon weekend as soon as I'm able. I don't think I could live there though.

There are some other threads about how safe it is to leave your valuables at the house.

I know of an incident where the perps just hauled the safe out of the house, onto a trailer, went to a shop, took a torch and cut the door open.

"So let's just say that yo junk ain't safe nowheres."
Hush man

Back
Top Bottom