EVs are NOT America's future!

I like electric vehicles so much, I’ve named my daughter due in August “EV”. It’s short for Evelyn, but she will always be “EV” to me. Not Eve, not Evie, but “EV”.

She is literally “the future.”

Check mate.

Y'all think the average person is incapable of paying a simple technician a simple job of installing a simple charger in there garage :lol:

No wonder you don't understand the future.

Anybody who doesn't have wiring for a 220v charger.

Anybody visiting someone who doesn't own an electric car.

Maybe you're at a business location that can't install charging stations due to a lack of local grid or facility capacity.

And any of dozens of other situations that don't fit your one-size-fits-all-the-future-is-now marketing tag line.

This is some logic here. That means I can't drive an IC car, since I can't afford to install a Circle K in my garage (the panel isn't big enough).

No one I visit (usually) has a Circle K in their house, either.

Where I work doesn't have a gas station, either. I guess we COULD go to work at a gas station.

Yeah, who would buy one of them fancy auto-mo-bills when old Sadie eats grass and poops fertilizer?

This is some logic here. That means I can't drive an IC car, since I can't afford to install a Circle K in my garage (the panel isn't big enough).

No one I visit (usually) has a Circle K in their house, either.

Where I work doesn't have a gas station, either. I guess we COULD go to work at a gas station.

Yeah, who would buy one of them fancy auto-mo-bills when old Sadie eats grass and poops fertilizer?

One home based gas station, coming up:

1712797913298.png

Waiting for what?

Tesla just cut prices by $6000 and there are plenty of used cheap EVs out there. Buy one now and live in your future.

Sounds like you are happy living in the gasoline powered past and don't want to be part of the EV future. I'm shocked!

I don't own 1,000 acres to hunt on, therefore that must mean I don't want 1000 acres to hunt on or can see the benefits of it.

Potato head logic 101

Back
Top Bottom