• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Experience with dentures

Getting it done in Mexico and then flying home after having all of your teeth pulled? Good luck with those blood clots while flying in a pressurized cabin.

For me, riding for an hour in a car was pure torture.

BTW, I went to Aspen Dental for my upper and lower. It took about 6 months for the upper to fit and it took about a year for the lower to fit. During that time, Poligrip is the only way to keep them in.

A tip for denture owners: Get a rubber mat for your sink. If you drop the denture it can break pretty easily.

I was about in your shape when I bit the bullet and said yank em, I'll use pocket teeth. I had an impression made and then had em yanked and drove home with the new teefies in place, top denture. Other than having to use the usual denture glue occasionally, happy I did it, looks much better and that makes me feel better about myself. ( I called em pocket teeth cause grandpa kept his in his shirt pocket till he had to eat something then he'd pop em in)

My first experience with dentures was she took them out and life was grand.

An adventurous woman with no teefs ??!!
:eyebrows:

Getting it done in Mexico and then flying home after having all of your teeth pulled? Good luck with those blood clots while flying in a pressurized cabin.

BTW, I went to Aspen Dental for my upper and lower. It took about 6 months for the upper to fit and it took about a year for the lower to fit. During that time, Poligrip is the only way to keep them in.

A tip for denture owners. Get a rubber mat for your sink. If you drop the denture it can break pretty easily.
You sound like my best friend. I’ve not had issues but my friend got them a month later and he has dropped and broken his twice at the bathroom sink

A tip for denture owners. Get a rubber mat for your sink. If you drop the denture it can break pretty easily.
dogs and cats will destroy them also.

Back
Top Bottom