• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Experiences with Skyjacker Suspension?

yeah, them too..lol

Man....BDS and Fabtech are both in the $1500-1800 range...I guess that's not bad considering they look to be fairly complete kits. Just alot of money at one go...then someone's got to install it all.

If I did it I'd really only want maybe 3-4" of lift

Is the Dodge 2400 kinda like a 5/8 ton??? :lol:
I've run skyjacker leafs and they were good to go but no experience with their coils.
BTW...poly spacers are more than adaquete to level a front end and are inexpensive, installation friendly, safe, and proven.

Last edited:
Is the Dodge 2400 kinda like a 5/8 ton??? :lol:
I've run skyjacker leafs and they were good to go but no experience with their coils.
BTW...poly spacers are more than adaquete to level a front end and are inexpensive, installation friendly, safe, and proven.

lol yes....it's very similar to a 5/8 ton....Good catch. The diet I'm on hasn't helped me lose any fat in my fingers yet.

I actually have a set of poly spacers at home. It just seems like they are cutting corners to do the job right. I'm honestly happy with the height of my truck as it sits I just wish the front was level with the rear.

From what I understand to run the poly spacers correctly I will need longer control arms, longer sway bar end links, and possibly a track bar upgrade. Granted, I need the same stuff to run the coils as well. The coils are $180...the spacers I have cost me $80 a few months ago.

This is my first big-boy truck so I am trying to learn as I go....These trucks seem hard to research though as every drunk bubba that can type is cluttering the internet with bad info.

Back
Top Bottom