• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Experiences with Skyjacker Suspension?

Honestly with 2.5 or 3" spacers, set of longer shocks, and longer lower control arms, you'd be golden. I unfortunately got rid of all the dodge stuff I had. But you can pick them up on ebay for $100 for the spacers. I wanna say LCAs are around $200. Then whatever you pick for shocks.

Honestly with 2.5 or 3" spacers, set of longer shocks, and longer lower control arms, you'd be golden. I unfortunately got rid of all the dodge stuff I had. But you can pick them up on ebay for $100 for the spacers. I wanna say LCAs are around $200. Then whatever you pick for shocks.

I got the 2.5" spacers already. I don't think my monroe HD shocks will allow the extra travel. I can get a set of CAs for $320, Skyjacker coils for $180, and Bilstein 5100s for $309. Just a lot o money for 3" up front

If you're handy with a drill and cutting torch, you could make some shock "lowering" plates instead of using the factory "cup" thingy that sits up top. You'd gain 2-3" doing that on shock droop length. Certainly not going to compress them enough. Plus you'd save the $300 on shocks.

If you're handy with a drill and cutting torch, you could make some shock "lowering" plates instead of using the factory "cup" thingy that sits up top. You'd gain 2-3" doing that on shock droop length. Certainly not going to compress them enough. Plus you'd save the $300 on shocks.

I'd love to say I'm that handy...but I'm not. More than anything I don't have the time to be that handy.

Also not having a good place to work on it puts a wet wool blanket on things.

If you're going to go with the full compensating for manhood issues you'd better super tune that thing so when you get on the accelerator you have the loudest exhaust available that also blows plumes of black diesel soot so thick that all cars behind you won't be able to see until you're a half mile in front of them......then top it off with Glock, Salt life (gay), and GON stickers all over the back windows.....oh don't forget under armour and bone collector stickers......they really make trucks look bad ass.
And tint the windows so dark that nobody can see you laughing when they flip you the bird after your black smoke made them wreck their classic car into the back of a beater mini van laden with obama stickers driven by a sue happy feminazi with pre existing neck problems that just became the lawsuit opportunity of a lifetime.

Oh and by the way.....this really happened.

If you're going to go with the full compensating for manhood issues you'd better super tune that thing so when you get on the accelerator you have the loudest exhaust available that also blows plumes of black diesel soot so thick that all cars nehind you won't be able to see until you're a half mile in front of them......then top it off with Glock, Salt life (gay), and GON stickers all over the back windows.....oh don't forget underarmor and bone collector stickers......they really make trucks look bad ass.
And tint the windows so dark that nobody can see you laughing when they flip you the bird after your black smoke made them wreck their classic car into a beater mini van laden with obama stickers driven by a sue happy feminazi with pre existing neck problems that just became the lawsuit opportunity of a lifetime.

Oh and by the way.....this really happened.

So I should put Al Gore stickers on my rear kick panel just above my 4" straight through exhaust?

Back
Top Bottom