• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Experiences with Skyjacker Suspension?

At 2 1/2 in I would do the coil spacers call it a day and ride dirty.I don't even believe you would need the longer control arms or sway bar ends per Rough Country's website.

At 2 1/2 in I would do the coil spacers call it a day and ride dirty.I don't even believe you would need the longer control arms or sway bar ends per Rough Country's website.

It seems that might be the case...Carli doesn't include or recommend the control arms in their level kit...but they are assuming the use of stock tires. I'm running 35s

It seems that might be the case...Carli doesn't include or recommend the control arms in their level kit...but they are assuming the use of stock tires. I'm running 35s

Rough Country says it will clear 33's with the level kit.If you run 35's now stock with no clearance issues you would be fine for sure raising it 2 1/2in.Taller tires does not make a difference on the control arm or sway bar end length.

Rough Country says it will clear 33's with the level kit.If you run 35's now stock with no clearance issues you would be fine for sure raising it 2 1/2in.Taller tires does not make a difference on the control arm or sway bar end length.

I barely rub the inner fender well at full lock thanks to the Black Rock wheels. I might just throw on the spacers and see what's what...only problem is I have nowhere to work on it. I sure wish the auto hobby shop at Dobbins was still open.

I put a 4in Rough Country suspension lift on my 06 Rubicon.It says 33's,but I could run 35's.It took us 6-7 hrs to install.

Back
Top Bottom