• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Explain the insult

I have Elite Idiot under my Screen name. The reason I put that is among my closest friends they consider me a comedian and a prankster. So I just put that there to be funny. A simple warning if you will.
Well aside from a funny remark sometimes I will insight a forum riot with a deliciously stupid remark. Some take it as me being serious others are smarter. So every now and then when I say something that they disagree with they say Elite. As in I am one. The real funny part is the joke is on the gullible and simple minded.

I have Elite Idiot under my Screen name. The reason I put that is among my closest friends they consider me a comedian and a prankster. So I just put that there to be funny. A simple warning if you will.
Well aside from a funny remark sometimes I will insight a forum riot with a deliciously stupid remark. Some take it as me being serious other are smarter. So every now and then when I say something that they disagree with they say Elite. As in I am one. The real funny part is the joke is on the gullible and simple minded.
Ya, I never gave 2 ****s about what you've said.. :boink:

Well aside from a funny remark sometimes I will insight a forum riot with a deliciously stupid remark. Some take it as me being serious other are smarter. So every now and then when I say something that they disagree with they say Elite. As in I am one. The real funny part is the joke is on the gullible and simple minded.
But you're not the only one getting called elite on here. They need to start calling you the Elitist if they're singling you out. I figured it was some kind of tiktok insult or something. I don't know how it works. I'm not hip.

Me and my best friend of 40 years were always trying to get each other by saying something like ( You remember so and so, well he was walking home from Altus one night and someone threw a whiskey bottle out truck and he was walking home because his car broke down. The whisky bottle hit him in the head and almost cut his head off. ) He told me that one and I thought what a horrible way to die. Then a few days later I saw him comment on Facebook.
We went back and forth for years seeing who was gullible enough to take the bait. I have to admit he was pretty good at it because he could keep a straight face. I however had a hard time keeping my poker face straight. On here it's cake no one can see me laughing and snickering at my post. 🤣🤣🤣

But you're not the only one getting called elite on here. They need to start calling you the Elitist if they're singling you out. I figured it was some kind of tiktok insult or something. I don't know how it works. I'm not hip.
I had no clue either. However some of them were directed at me. They didn't know I was laughing at their jabs harder than anyone.

Back
Top Bottom