• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Factory Blemish Galil Ace

If you don't like my opinion, then I guess you'll know where you can shove it :yo:

It's a public forum, just because I don't agree with you doesn't make me an ass. I'm as ass just because.

If you don't like my opinion, then I guess you'll know where you can shove it :yo:

It's a public forum, just because I don't agree with you doesn't make me an ass. I'm as ass just because.
Opinions are fine, but facts are what really matters. When you are looking at <1% loss of velocity per inch of barrel on a 308, a 16" barrel will keep a 168gr Gold Medal supersonic to 900 yards. That said I wouldn't buy one of these for a grand lol. =)

For gits and shiggles, I just stepped out of my front door (at my lakehouse, not in the city) and test-fired a just completed Aero M5 308... surprisingly, not a fireball observed. Thanks @Cbshepherd for the Ballistic Advantage 16" barrel! Another quality build in 308 with a 16" barrel. With the Vltor buffer system, recoil was light too. First shot checked fire and bolt holdback, next three checked cycling, and all functioned as expected. No OPINION, just facts!

IMG_20181201_141822076.jpg

Yea, you two drank the kool-aid & think it's cool to have a fireball at the end your your gun. You may have as well bought a 458 Socom for what ever you have planned for your gun.

For the matter, I don't care for the Scar 17 either. To me it's the same as the average Joe buying a Ferrari, it might look cool, but you ain't going to be any better of a driver because of it.
Excuse me Sir, but did you say fireball and Scar 17?

Frame. By. Frame
IMG_1030.png

IMG_1029.png

IMG_1028.png

1421038248667.jpg

Back
Top Bottom