• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Factory Blemish Galil Ace

I'm not knocking your purchase, just letting people know it won't be an easy to make any kind of profit with this gun.

I always wanted the 7.62x39 version myself, but the accuracy isn't what I would expect for such a high priced rifle. Just paying a premium for a side charging AK.

I'm not knocking your purchase, just letting people know it won't be an easy to make any kind of profit with this gun.

I always wanted the 7.62x39 version myself, but the accuracy isn't what I would expect for such a high priced rifle. Just paying a premium for a side charging AK.

At $1500+ everyone agrees as they weren't selling. However, for $300 more than a wasr you get a milled receiver, full rail, adjustable folding stock etc. That's why people are buying them. And from what I've read there is no B in the serial number. Anyone buying to immediately flip is an idiot.

Not sure myself on the B, just stating what I saw on the ClassicFirearms video on the rifles they're selling.

Yeah I've seen the video. Some other forum folks say it's really just a factory second red stamp on a box and no one with any noticeable blem other than perhaps the dust cover

I doubt a dust cover would cause a blem for this much of a discount, maybe the tolerances on the milled receiver are just slightly out of spec but still in operable condition.

I doubt a dust cover would cause a blem for this much of a discount, maybe the tolerances on the milled receiver are just slightly out of spec but still in operable condition.
Or IWI took a page out of PSA playbook and selling overstocked, overpriced rifles as Blems.

Getting ready to go pick up my two Galil's and the FFL says they sent three - 2 in 7.62x39 and one in 7.62x51/308. Classic's phone number has been busy all morning, so I sent an email, hoping they will discount the third one to help keep their paperwork straight... doubt it, but you just never know!

LUCKYYYY

As an FYI, there are no markings on the rifle or box to indicate these are blemished, and certainly no "B" in the serial number. fast306stang fast306stang - my routine FFL assumed the third Galil was mine... after looking closer, it was invoiced to someone else in the area.

View attachment 1905872

Dang it. Those look great! I was contemplating getting one...maybe I should have just bit the bullet lol!

Back
Top Bottom