• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Falcons v Titans Can I CC ?

airx22

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
10   0
Reaction score
I know it's probably been talked about many times I just couldn't find anything.

Anyone CC in the dome ? I'm taking marta to the game and wasn't sure if they have metal detectors before entering the dome.
Thanks

They pat you down, it's not worth taking it. If they find it they will make you get rid of it and if you take MARTA you'll have no place to store it. MARTA is fine on game days, decent people outnumber the criminalS for a change.

Depends what your carrying and your level of concealment! YMMV 10320288_10101175033141193_2717782775446062673_n.jpg

They use a wand. But it's easy to get by. I just look at the lines and choose the one that is paying the least attention. These aren't security guards they're part time worker's most of which could care less. Last couple games I went to I concealed a walther pps where my belt buckle would be and had no problem getting through the line.

Last time we went to dome. And parked in the prime parking. The GBI was searching vehicles entering the parking garage

Looked in the console and glove box

If you wear one of those holsters like pistol wear that allows the gun to be worn low down in the appendix, you might be ok. They will wand you but you could just day it's your belt. Might work? I wouldn't try that unless you parked your car nearby just in case.

I've "heard" of a guy that tucks a Sig P238 in a Remora holster in his pants under his ball sack and has got in to Falcon games, Braves games, concerts at Gwinnett, Lakewood, Phillips and The Tabernacle. He's a legend though...kinda like Bill Brasky.

Back
Top Bottom