• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fall gardening

Ordered one of those tillers on a deal that hikingthehills hikingthehills posted HERE and now find myself planning what to get in the ground real quick for fall.

Thinking of throwing some squash in the ground, broccoli, radishes, and maybe a few other things for a quick fall harvest, not sure what though, but i gotta order up some seed quick.

Anyone else growing a fall garden? what will you be planting?
Broccoli, collards, cabbage, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, book Choi Just started the seeds in the greenhouse. Purple hull peas are sprouting, may plant carrots today, good weather for it. Not tilling though, have sold my tiller and am officially no-till.

I have cucumbers, sugar snap pea's, zucchini, bush beans, carrots and yellow wax beans started already. I plan on starting some broccoli and some greens as well. My Summer garden is still kicking out a ton of food as well out of my raised beds. There hasn't hardly been a meal at the house to where at least one thing wasn't grown at the house. I'm hoping to up it to be up to around 50%. I've also got some onions started and I'm not sure how good they'll do but with as many as we eat it worth a shot. I have maybe a 100-150 seeds started.

I have cucumbers, sugar snap pea's, zucchini, bush beans, carrots and yellow wax beans started already. I plan on starting some broccoli and some greens as well. My Summer garden is still kicking out a ton of food as well out of my raised beds. There hasn't hardly been a meal at the house to where at least one thing wasn't grown at the house. I'm hoping to up it to around 50%. I've also got some onions started and I'm not sure how good they'll do but with as many as we eat it worth a shot. I have maybe a 100-150 seeds started.
Have grown my onions from seeds for the last several years. Got about 125 pounds this year. Most baseball size or bigger.

Back
Top Bottom