Falling in a hole

He swerved you should

Only reason why we do that is some obstacle in road way

Yes I saw him

Vs going oh ****
Learn to react with motion while riding and you can make those muscles work before you think

Called muscle memory

You had plenty time to move either left or right

He swerved you should

Only reason why we do that is some obstacle in road way

Yes I saw him

Vs going oh ****
Learn to react with motion while riding and you can make those muscles work before you think

Called muscle memory

You had plenty time to move either left or right

I honestly never saw it until after it had knocked me into neutral and crushed my nuts on the fuel tank. It was in a perfect shadow.

I remember I was in Dahlonega and was driving into the park.

Normally there are no speed bumps on the road and apparently they decided to put on in. I was going about 30 and the bump was at the bottom of the hill and some jackass thought it would be bright to keep it black and not paint it.

Well needless to say I didn't see it till I was right on top of it. I thought I was going to die. That was a hard hit.

You wouldn't have even noticed if you'd had a decent bike like a KLR650. ;)

True, but then I would be riding a dirt bike around on the street which I did for 10 years back before it was trendy. Kinda past that point in my life. If I were to go back to that style of bike I would go full on adventure bike with a Yamaha Tenere.

I didn't see it. I saw two things though. I saw your scooter drop out when you hit it and I saw your buddy keep going when you stopped. I always point out dangers and I am constantly looking in my mirrors watching others behind me to make sure they are alright. Especially after I point out a danger in the road or pass a car that is waiting to pull out.

Back
Top Bottom