• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Family in need of some help for christmas please help.....where to post?

Where to post for help with christmas

• Wanted

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Help

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

jbugharrison

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
41   0
Reaction score
K guys need some help,I'm not sure where to post this so if someone could direct me I'd greatly appreciate it....thank u

My son and I have a friend that's a 8 year old little boy,in fortunately he will not be having Santa this year. So far the only gifts hes received are from me and my son and daughter. It is killing me and keeping me in tears to half to see this child go through this. I just took him home and I put them up a tree and we decorated it after cutting a load of firewood for them. It's just him and his mother but she fell and broke her ankle and needs surgery but won't be getting it till the first of the year. Were located in milledgeville ga 31061 ..... I'm giving him some of the Santa I have for my son or well maybe half,hes actually only asking for a ps3 or ps4 not sure which or a xbox ones n games and of course legos and such like any child,even groceries so they'd have something to eat there but also things for his mother which I've explained to him she's already had Santa. If anyone has any extra toys or there child got duplicates or if u can help in anyway that would be greatly appreciated. If I have anything I've posted around the same amount for a console I can do that as I cant afford to purchase him one or I would as I've already cut my sons in half including his bike as his is still in good shape to give to him as well. Sorry if this sounds lame or isn't worded correctly but I know when I was wounded to hell and back and sent home u guys is what kept me going. I'm tearing up even having to ask u guys this but the church we go to said they've already helped to many families and I have no idea who else to go to. Like I said I'm not sure where to post this and don't mind driving a little to meet anyone as long as it isn't to far off.......I'll watch my pm's for messages and thanks guys if anyone can help.....I hate to even ask I just cant afford it this year as it's been a rough one. Merry Christmas guys

I’m pitching in a little money towards a Kroger gift card so the family can buy some food. If anyone is able and would like to contribute please PM me. Thank you and bless you.

Back
Top Bottom