• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Fast Food anyone?

Well it can't be C-nut, he prefers to date relatives according to him. It can't be Laufen, he's married. I give up

Hey.....wait a minute, C-nut is that your cousin?
nope, she is already (unfortunately) taken

i gotta start looking outside my gene pool now for dates.

I'm assuming you don't shop anywhere then, since the government tells everyone how to run their business.

I don't do fast food.. I don't do anything that deals with unions either. The gubermunt has guidlines and rules that I agree with as far a equal pay for equal work. I don't think they have the right to tell business owners what they MUST pay someone.

Can we start a group begging for a $15 value meal? Let's face it, the company will just raise their prices to keep their investors happy.

The engineer in me wants to take the self-checkout grocery store concept and build that into a drive thru and counter interface... just push the buttons for what you want and swipe your card. You'll still need a cook or two in the back, but I bet I could cut the staff required by more than half.

Can we start a group begging for a $15 value meal? Let's face it, the company will just raise their prices to keep their investors happy.

The engineer in me wants to take the self-checkout grocery store concept and build that into a drive thru and counter interface... just push the buttons for what you want and swipe your card. You'll still need a cook or two in the back, but I bet I could cut the staff required by more than half.
you must not have gotten the memo: employers hire employees so people can have jobs, not to make the employer money :)

thats the biggest issue. folks in the worf force act like they are ****ing owed something. your job as an employee is to make the employer money. its super simple

With $15/hr workers, Your idea may take legs in some form. Don't toss that idea away yet.

This is exactly what's going to happen. I'd imagine the only reason it hasn't happened yet is because the cost of designing and installing the equipment outweighed the wage savings. Now that they want to more than double the wages, it might start looking like a more attractive pursuit.

Back
Top Bottom