• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fate - unicorn! (especially for Smith fans)

Oh thank goodness.....the tension in my neck is gone now. Great set of targets there....

:)
www.keepcalmstudio.com__gallery_300_10SY7W4.png

Late getting on this evening, and just saw your post. As a Smith guy, and a nickel Smith guy at that, I don't know if I could be happier if the gun was given to me!! I know you have been wanting a .41 for a long time. Dang fine looking Smith, and they way you got it, makes it just a great story. Congrats, and when you shoot that Smith, make sure you use the Pachs that are on it. You can buy some dress up grips for show. The recoil on a .41 is nearly that of a .44. Frankly, the recoil to me is the same for both Smiths. Anyway, enjoy it, and keep that nickel shiny........

Late getting on this evening, and just saw your post. As a Smith guy, and a nickel Smith guy at that, I don't know if I could be happier if the gun was given to me!! I know you have been wanting a .41 for a long time. Dang fine looking Smith, and they way you got it, makes it just a great story. Congrats, and when you shoot that Smith, make sure you use the Pachs that are on it. You can buy some dress up grips for show. The recoil on a .41 is nearly that of a .44. Frankly, the recoil to me is the same for both Smiths. Anyway, enjoy it, and keep that nickel shiny........
Thanks JWC. I know you can appreciate it. :) That's the plan. As posted in the other pic, I have some target grips for dress up for now. My model 29 is much more 'tame' compared to that Blackhawk in .41. Just proves once again that Smiths are just more "refined". ;)

Reactions: JWC
Back
Top Bottom