• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fate - unicorn! (especially for Smith fans)

Well if we're making offers on it...I know I got a Glock 19 I can part with...
gifrific.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_09_disgusted_clint_eastwood.gif

AND....I've always wondered why you are occasionally looking for a Glock 19.
You're onto me.....;)

For real....incredible Smiths for just a plain ol G19 multiple times. A memorable one was.....

'I have this old Smith in 22LR that I got from my Grandfather. I really want your G19 so I am will into add some cash to get it....'

He told me it was a 4" Model 17-3...showed me a couple pics and it was a 4" Smith in 22LR with proud front sight pins....no bluing wear. Diamond targets that were pristine.

I met him asap off Camp Creek....he handed me the gun and $200 boot because he really wanted the G19.

The Smith was a model 18 no dash with an upgraded high polish blued finish. Perfect diamond targets.

Both parties left happy. :cool2:

You're onto me.....;)

For real....incredible Smiths for just a plain ol G19 multiple times. A memorable one was.....

'I have this old Smith in 22LR that I got from my Grandfather. I really want your G19 so I am will into add some cash to get it....'

He told me it was a 4" Model 17-3...showed me a couple pics and it was a 4" Smith in 22LR with proud front sight pins....no bluing wear. Diamond targets that were pristine.

I met him asap off Camp Creek....he handed me the gun and $200 boot because he really wanted the G19.

The Smith was a model 18 no dash with an upgraded high polish blued finish. Perfect diamond targets.

How do you sleep at night? Poor unsuspecting millennials. The world takes advantage of their knowing it all and pretentiousness. LOL

You're onto me.....;)

:faint:

Yeah, like I said...... :pound:

AND...any time you want to get you monies worth out of it.....I'm your man

Back
Top Bottom