Fathers rights lawyer needed

I was a PI for several years,worked two cases of this sort against DEFACS,who wanted the child to remain with the natural mom.That appeared to be their mindset.I got evidence in both cases to where the court ruled in favor of the father.It can be done.In most cases you would need both a PI and a lawyer.Talk to a lawyer first.In the right circumstances,a PI would not be needed.

I will talk with lawyer hopefully one day this week, what would the general cost of a PI be for watching somebody?

A good PI will build a strong case for you, not just "watch" her. Surveillance is only a portion of the arsenal of a good PI. Trust me, if you want better chances of winning a custody battle against a mother, hire a PI or insist that your attorney hire a PI if she has behavioral or substance abuse issues. I have worked some EXTREMELY tough child custody cases so if you have any questions, send me a PM. My custody case track record is 100% and I will be glad to offer any help I can.

Last edited:
I will talk with lawyer hopefully one day this week, what would the general cost of a PI be for watching somebody?

Check with CCW.When I quite doing it in the early 2000s,the rates in the Atlanta metro area were anywhere from $50-$200 an hour.depending on the agency and the type of case.As CCW said,there is more to it than surveillance.You need a PI with a good track record in this field.

Forget an attorney. File the papers yourself. Present evidence she is unfit and just repeat to the judge over and over, "all I want is what is best for THE child." Don't say MY child, say THE child. Buddy of mine did that and walked away with full custody.

Possibly the worst advice I've ever seen.

I've been involved in a custody case for 9 months now, I would HIGHLY advise you to get an attorney. If she's as much of a mess as you say she is, it's not going to take tens of thousands, probably just a few.

www.shawlaw.com , been practicing family law since '95, doesn't touch anything else, won an award last year for best lawyer in Atlanta. He does not mess around, nor does he rob you blind, it took him 6 months to use my first retainer and he got more done in 2 weeks than my previous lawyer did in 2 months.

Back
Top Bottom