• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question for LEO\lawyers about contacting a Sheriff, who’s my estranged brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been on the other side of this conversation. Some bridges stay burned. Write a letter if it’ll make you feel better, but don’t expect any response.

Oh and don’t send it certified. That’ll only guarantee to raise any hackles.

So what do you want? Someone to talk to?
Leave people that don't want anything to do with you alone, it is simple

Blood is thicker than water but it is usually a family member that makes the most trouble for you. If you have tried numerous times for reconciliation it is time to let it go. The ball is in his court now.
That’s right.
Let go. And let God.
Without the intervention of the Almighty, the attitude of your brother toward your mother, won’t ever be healed; he is the one with the “cancer” or disease that busted this hate and separation. Honoring our parents is of God’s commandments that will bring us success, good age, and health.

I wouldn’t keep trying to approach him; he worship himself and will wound all of you guys feeling once again. LET GO, AND LET GOD!

forgiveness doesn't always mean reconcilliation.
Let him know that you Love him , ask forgiveness .
I would do this and move on. Genuine acts of humility have a way of impacting that you would have never gotten any other way. I would first look at why you want to reconcile so badly and if you have unaddressed guilt for whatever reason thats driving it. Asking for forgiveness doesn't mean you will be forgiven and you have to be able to forgive yourself. I personally would first off pray for wisdom and His will be done like anything else in life.

forgiveness doesn't always mean reconcilliation.
Let him know that you Love him , ask forgiveness .
in the spirit of the season, people forget that Jesus forgave the thief next to him on a cross, and promised him a place in heaven that day. He didn't spare him death on the cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom