• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Favorite 1911 under $1k

calebp

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
231   0
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

Got the itch again for a 1911. Had several pass through my hands over the years but never stuck around because I started out shooting glocks 20 years ago and have always just shot them better. Ready to bite the bullet and learn to shoot god's caliber using god's gun. Looking for the best thing going under 1k. Figure if the bug really takes hold and I get good with whatever I pick up i'll use it to partially fund something fancy.

Thanks!
Caleb

I'd skip lunch a few days and jump on this one. Colt Gold Cup for $1200.00.

Well in this computer age almost any would do. I like a Colt Defender for conceal carry. For full size target shooting almost any Government model, but usually a accurized Colt, Springfield or even a complete custom built pistol.

Hey Folks,

Got the itch again for a 1911. Had several pass through my hands over the years but never stuck around because I started out shooting glocks 20 years ago and have always just shot them better. Ready to bite the bullet and learn to shoot god's caliber using god's gun. Looking for the best thing going under 1k. Figure if the bug really takes hold and I get good with whatever I pick up i'll use it to partially fund something fancy.

Thanks!
Caleb
CZ 97BD best factory trigger and fit and finish for under 1K is hard to beat.

Back
Top Bottom