• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Favorite Shop Support

I bought my last gun from Sandy Springs Gun Club. I also shoot there 1-3 times a week. Prices are a little high on some guns, but pretty good on others. The staff there has always been courteous, friendly and helpful.

I always try to by local before going to a bigger chain store or buy online. What I have found lately that alot of these shops only support certain brands and only work on and carry parts for those brands.

Absolutely support my local shop.Fraziers tactical in Cartersville has the best customer service in the business!Jay,(OWNER)Dave,Mike will bend over backwards to help and advise you on their products.I like to hang out their because were like minded into firearms and shooting sports.Fraziers is a small shop with excellent inventory and if they don't have it in stock they will get it.

I go to Dana Safety Supply. If tell Mike my budget (competitive pricing) see if he has it. If he is close in price, he doesn't have to be cheaper, then I buy it. Just like the OP, if I can support a local business and still pay a decent price I'll do it.

Back
Top Bottom