• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

February NFA putchase

NWSharpshooter

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
563   0
Reaction score
I made a joke back on the first that my new years resolution was to purchase an NFA item every month this year. It was a joke. I then filed another form 1 to SBR another AR15 the first week of January.

Looks like I am keeping the resolution because I just bought a Guardian 9 from Nonliberal over at Dobbs Defense. I hope I break this habit come March. This crap is getting expensive.

Or share the wealth ;) Heck, I'll be happy if I can make atleast one firearm-related purchase a month this year. Anything NFA will probably have to wait till the kids are grown and gone for me, if even then.
Wealth is gone now. Good thing I have everything I think I want pending now because I'm broke as a joke now. I'm not even positive how many stamps I have pending now. That was my plan. Buy so much that I lose track of it all that way every approval is a surprise. :thumb:

Wealth is gone now. Good thing I have everything I think I want pending now because I'm broke as a joke now. I'm not even positive how many stamps I have pending now. That was my plan. Buy so much that I lose track of it all that way every REJECTION is a surprise. :thumb:

FTFY :p

Back
Top Bottom