• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Fed up with your HOA?

It's good to have one in a nice neighborhood unless they are anal about every little infraction. Keeping unlicensed cars out of yard and driveway, approval of house paint color ( keep the aqua marine and pink out ), just not to the point if your grass is an inch to high or a relative stays the night and their car is on the side of the road. Stuff like that will get the blood boiling.
Funnily enough HOA's can't do anything about cars parked on the side of the road unless the HOA itself paid for and maintains the road as private property. I had my parents over one night and got a certified letter from HOA about the car. Did my research started parking in the street on purpose to prove my point. They didn't like it. Once they knew not to **** with me I started parking in driveway again. I had had enough anyways when they tried to fine me for putting up Christmas decorations in my yard claiming they were temporary structures. I hired a lawyer and we poured over the covenants. Whoever wrote them was a moron because ANY object placed in front of the house is supposed to have written approval. I named about 60 things outside of peoples houses, to include potted plants, and demanded to see the historical written approvals. Old bags can kiss my ass with their hypocritical bull****.

Funnily enough HOA's can't do anything about cars parked on the side of the road unless the HOA itself paid for and maintains the road as private property. I had my parents over one night and got a certified letter from HOA about the car. Did my research started parking in the street on purpose to prove my point. They didn't like it. Once they knew not to **** with me I started parking in driveway again. I had had enough anyways when they tried to fine me for putting up Christmas decorations in my yard claiming they were temporary structures. I hired a lawyer and we poured over the covenants. Whoever wrote them was a moron because ANY object placed in front of the house is supposed to have written approval. I named about 60 things outside of peoples houses, to include potted plants, and demanded to see the historical written approvals. Old bags can kiss my ass with their hypocritical bull****.
LOL. And that's how that is done!

That's not a HOA. That's a bandit at work!
Kinda but I will say it’s not as bad as it sounds with what they have.
but still lot of commitment for lifetime which will go up.
Clubhouse
Walking ,riding trails
Horse stables pasture
1500 acres trophy managed deer rights with year round feeders and plots

Kinda but I will say it’s not as bad as it sounds with what they have.
but still lot of commitment for lifetime which will go up.
Clubhouse
Walking ,riding trails
Horse stables pasture
1500 acres trophy managed deer rights with year round feeders and plots
Well hell when they have all that it is a deal. To me that's like my kind of Six Flags. What I mean by my kind of Six Flags is no rides and no lines. Horseback riding walking trails, trophy deer hunting, that's a Seven Flags over Georgia.

No frogs, but the coyotes sing bout every night/evening. A ballot of fear lol.
In Oklahoma we use to listen to the coyot puppies cackling at night. We use to hang out right on the bank of the Red River. They were everywhere. When the air was still you could almost follow the noise it was so loud and close.

Back
Top Bottom