• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Feinstein's "list" and how much it matters

I love how at the very end of the first document, it goes into how you will be compensated for surrendering your weapon. I wonder if they've paying panic prices. This is all BS anyways. All it will take is the first person who is asked to surrender their firearms to go all Patriot on them and everyone else will do the same. I do like how many local law enforcement agencies have written letters or reacted publicly, stating that regardless of how this all ends, they will not enforce any laws that would take place because of this ban. Surprisingly enough, even the Sheriff Phil Miller in Douglasville, GA has agreed that this will not be enforced and he will not carry out any laws that infringe on the Constitutional rights of his citizens.

"--All semiautomatic shotguns that have a folding, telescoping, or detachable stock; pistol grip; fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 5 rounds; ability to accept a detachable magazine; forward grip; grenade launcher or rocket launcher; or shotgun with a revolving cylinder. "
Sign me up for a pre-ban shotgun rocket launcher.

Gotta love it when people ignorant of a subject matter want to put laws and limitations on it.

Back
Top Bottom