• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Feinstein's "list" and how much it matters

She has very little respect in the Senate. Historically her bills have one of the lowest success rates in the Senate. When the moderate republicans or the swing state democrats start publicly agreeing with her then I will start to be concerned. But that's not going to happen. And I already have all the evil black guns and deadly magazines I need.

And if Obama bans thru an Executive Order - the Republicans will cheer for their easy path to the White House in 2016.

It's amazing how easy you would allow the people who work for you to take away your rights...

anyone know what the grandfather section of this bill looks like?
will all banned semy's be considered class III? will they require some kind of registration? will they be transferable?

anyone know what the grandfather section of this bill looks like?
will all banned semy's be considered class III? will they require some kind of registration? will they be transferable?

Non-transferable, certainly registered, and grandfathered.

Oh noes......My .22cal GSG 1911 would be banned; because it has the dreaded threaded barrel. There is a ray of hope, though.
Since it would be grandfathered; I can keep it by getting a $200 tax stamp for a $300 gun. That seems fair......not.:mad:

Back
Top Bottom