• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ferrari driver run over NY Cop's foot and gets some ass woopin

was this a justified ass whoopin?

• Total voters
arrogant bastad,,,If I were the cop that put him in the car, I may have accidently bump his head on the door jam a time or two and say, oops sorry, watch your head,,,

Yeah, Dont feel sorry for him. Seems like he had more than enough money to pay for the ticket.

Yep...I personally have no pity for rich arrogant douches that seem to think that the thickness of their wallet somehow puts them above the rest of humanity both in terms of worth and application of the law. I am sure he will only get a slap on the wrist - probably community service and a fine, but if they convict him of the assault charge - he won't be driving that Ferrari for the next 5 years minimum.

Could he get charged with felony assault on an officer? He did run over the officers foot and cause an injury.

That's what he was cited for...although it will likely be reduced to a misdemeanor. And truthfully...that's what it is - felony assault with the vehicle. Once the cop stepped in front of his vehicle to prevent him from leaving, any further movement can then be construed as assault. It was game over and the DA Ferrari owner was too stupid to know it. I mean really...he is in NYC - what did he expect?

What a dumbass, but the cop had no right to **** up the Ferrari. Ferraris have feelings too! :)

Back
Top Bottom