• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ferrari driver run over NY Cop's foot and gets some ass woopin

was this a justified ass whoopin?

• Total voters
whoa..whoa....Whoa..............The policeman was mad at the young man for being arrogant, so mad in fact he lied his foot was not runover. car did not roll far enough to go over his foot,he took a little pressure thats all.
Watch how he moves after he claims to have been run over............It dont pay to be a ARROGANT.......but dont lower your self and start lying

whoa..whoa....Whoa..............The policeman was mad at the young man for being arrogant, so mad in fact he lied his foot was not runover. car did not roll far enough to go over his foot,he took a little pressure thats all.
Watch how he moves after he claims to have been run over............It dont pay to be a ARROGANT.......but dont lower your self and start lying

Oh thank god! We finally have someone who was there and KNOWS what REALLY happened.

Damn, I don't see an ass whooping. I do see a cop that showed enormous restraint, not sure I would.

I wonder if this is not staged, as it was a boyfriend of some MTV star. Maybe a publicity stunt? Any mug shot from NYC web sight?

What a moron... Does he not realize that when you assault someone with a car they are justified in putting a round through the windshield? He got off easy.

And what Soviet said about rich pricks thinking they're above the rest of us.

Back
Top Bottom